Kale has vitamin K, A, C, B, calcium, magnesium and it is very good for health. Even called “the queen of greens”.
The health benefits of eating kale are numerous.
(1) Improving the digestive system
(2) Suitable for pregnant women due to high iron content
(3) Being able to reduce the incidence of cancer due to the presence of vitamin K
(4) Improves your skin and eyesight due to the presence of vitamin A
(5) Improving immunity due to the presence of vitamin C
(6) Helping heart health
(7) Helps to lose weight
(8) Helping bone health due to the presence of calcium
(9) Being able to help remove toxins from your body due to the presence of fiber and sulfur
(10) Helpful for liver health