Postbiotic that boosts immunity
We have always heard about probiotics. Now I’m going to tell you about Postbiotic, which is different from before.
As the name suggests, Postbiotic is the substance produced when the body digests prebiotics and probiotics.
In fact, postbiotic can be obtained from the cultivation of a type of yeast called saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Postbiotic (saccharomyces cerevisiae) has many benefits for the body. For example:
1. Increase immunity
2. Being able to prevent the runny nose and cough that occurs during the transition of the season
3. Supporting the growth of probiotics (health-supporting bacteria) that help the stomach and intestines
4. Alleviation of allergies
For example – The bacteria and probiotics die when we take antibiotics when we are not feeling well. As a consequence, some antibiotics cause diarrhea. But, we cannot deny to take these antibiotics during diarrhea, we have to take it to recover. In such situation, we should drink a glass of pure yogurt to replenish the lost probiotics.
Some are scared. If you have diarrhea, you will have more diarrhea if you eat yogurt. In fact, plain yogurt can relieve diarrhea. In addition, you can take medicine containing postbiotic (saccharomyces cerevisiae). Postbiotic drugs such as Nature’s Immune Epicor are now easily available in the market.
What diseases Under what conditions should we eat more foods with probiotics/postbiotic?
1. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (frequent bowel movements)
2. Inflammatory Bowel Disease
3. Bacteria virus iron body Diarrhea caused by cane worms
4. Diarrhea caused by antibiotics
5. Foods rich in probiotics and postbiotic (saccharomyces cerevisiae) medications are necessary in case of allergies.
In some recent studies, probiotics
1. Skin disease (Eczema)
2. Female body and urinary tract health
3. Some allergies, A runny nose
4. It is said that it is good for oral health.
3. Miso soup
5. Yeast bread
6. Milk with added probiotics
7. Some pure handmade pickles, etc.